A prof sent me a link explaining how to setup undo send for gmail. Pretty awesome
This is a tutorial that will teach you how to import your Brandman gmail account into your regular gmail account.
- Log into your gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon on the top right:
- Once in the settings page, select the “Account and Import” and the look in the “Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)”. Then click on the “Add a POP3 mail account you own”
- Once you click on this a pop up box opens:
- Enter your email address and click “Next step”
- Then you need to enter in your password and pop3 settings:
- Fill out for POP Server: pop.gmail.com and port 995
- Select other options if you want and then you should be done.