A prof sent me a link explaining how to setup undo send for gmail. Pretty awesome
Any time a negotiation takes place, so does anchoring. When a prospective
employer asks how much you made in your prior job, your answer typically anchors
the employer’s offer. (Remember this when you negotiate your salary,
but set the anchor only as high as you realistically can.) Finally, the more
precise your anchor, the smaller the adjustment. Some research suggests
people think of making an adjustment after an anchor is set as rounding off
a number. If you suggest a target salary of $55,000, your boss will consider
$50,000 to $60,000 a reasonable range for negotiation, but if you mention
$55,650, your boss is more likely to consider $55,000 to $56,000 the range of
Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. (2013). Organizational behavior. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson/Prentice Hall.
This is a tutorial that will teach you how to import your Brandman gmail account into your regular gmail account.
- Log into your gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon on the top right:
- Once in the settings page, select the “Account and Import” and the look in the “Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)”. Then click on the “Add a POP3 mail account you own”
- Once you click on this a pop up box opens:
- Enter your email address and click “Next step”
- Then you need to enter in your password and pop3 settings:
- Fill out for POP Server: pop.gmail.com and port 995
- Select other options if you want and then you should be done.