Finally got around to getting my WP blog site back up. My web server renewal occurred in Nov and haven’t got around to getting the site back up. Now I’m on a digitalocean droplet. Figured I’d be hosting multiple sites so might as well get a droplet instead of only getting web hosting space.
I did lose some posts from the migration but don’t even remember what it is anymore. The Updraft backup saved me. I thought i exported to XML but couldn’t find the file anymore so I had to do a DB restore and since I changed URL of the blog things got all screwy.
Looks good so far and hopefully I’ll have more updates. Though the goal is make a better landing page for mitchellfang.com